Positions in USA
|Skills Required||Core Java, JEE, JSF, JBoss, Open Source Frameworks,Web UI Technologies,Databases|
|Location||Jersey City, NJ|
- Able to architect secure, n-tier, scalable, reliable systems, end-to-end.
- Able to deep dive into code to trouble-shoot the problems that no one else can resolve.
- A thought leader who enjoys sharing knowledge through mentoring, team presentations, and by leading by example.
- Familiar with modern methodologies, such as Scrum and XP.
- An expert on object oriented design, design patters, data structures, algorithms, and Java SE 5 or later.
- Familiar with enterprise Java frameworks, such as Java EE, Spring, Hibernate.
- Familiar with system integration technologies, such as SOAP, REST, and RSS.
- Interested in, and aware of, the latest technology trends including mobile computing (Android and iPhone), social networking, and security.
- Able to lead a performance tuning exercise on a large, distributed system.
- Track record of Architecting, designing, implementing and delivering software in a results-oriented environment.
- BS in Computer Science or related engineering discipline from a reputed school
- Desired: Masters in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
Note: We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
The above list of roles and responsibilities is only indicative and not conclusive. Ishi Systems reserves the right to change the job role and responsibilities to accommodate its business needs. Ishi Systems is an equal opportunity employer.